- Safari in wildlife-rich national parks and game reserves
- Photograph the diverse and varied landscapes
- Experience traditional cultures and traditions
- Soak up the sun on palm-fringed beaches
Choose your destination
- Enjoy an unforgettable safari in the Okavango Delta
- Spot large herds of elephant in Chobe National Park
- Explore the vast open spaces of the Kalahari Desert
- Take a bushwalk with the local San people
- Explore temples and tombs of the ancient Pharaohs
- Take a leisurely cruise along the Nile River
- Haggle in the souks and bazaars
- Dive or snorkel in the Red Sea
- Relax and enjoy Lake Malawi's beaches and activities
- Visit the traditional fishing villages and craft markets
- Sail on MV Ilala and take in the stunning scenery
- Safari in Nyika and Liwonde National Parks
- Visit remote Berber villages in the Atlas Mountains
- Wander the bazaars and souks in the old medinas
- Feel the peace and solitude of the Sahara Desert
- Explore the unique and majestic architecture
- Explore extensive coral reefs teeming with marine life
- Spot elephant and lion in Gorongosa National Park
- Discover the bustling markets of historic Maputo
- Go barefoot on the laidback beaches of Bazaruto
- Discover the Kalahari and its desert-adapted wildlife
- Photograph the dunes of Sossusvlei and Deadvlei
- Experience world-class wildlife safaris in Etosha
- Meet the local San and Himba tribespeople
- Explore the sites and activities of the Cape Peninsula
- Visit well-loved national parks teeming with wildlife
- Immerse yourself into a vibrant mix of cultures
- Watch whales jump and play in Hermanus
- Experience the roar of Victoria Falls: ‘Mosi-oa-Tunya’
- Admire Great Zimbabwe, built by the Shona people
- Visit vast national parks with abundant wildlife
- Safari by houseboat cruising on Lake Kariba
- Explore incredible national parks and game reserves
- Witness the force of Victoria Falls: ‘Mosi-oa-Tunya’
- Swim at Devils Pool, the ultimate infinity pool
- Enjoy sundowners on a Zambezi River cruise
Africa is a continent filled with spectacular natural beauty and home to some of the wildest and truly unspoiled places remaining on earth. With so many national parks and game reserves to explore, wildlife enthusiasts can view some of the most awe-inspiring animals and bird species on safari. From vast desert expanses to snow-capped mountains, the diverse ecosystems across the continent include tropical forests, wild bushes, savannahs and white-sand beaches. Africa provides a seemingly endless list of activities to enjoy, whether a sports-lover, adrenaline-junkie, culture-seeker, foodie, photographer, wildlife spotter or beach-goer.
- Hugged by the Mediterranean and Red Seas in the north and flanked by the Indian and Atlantic Oceans to the east and west, Africa contains 54 individual countries straddling the equator and prime meridian. Diverse, as it is vast, Africa is home to many unique ethnic groups and tribes.
- Africa is the most multilingual continent in the world, with up to two thousand languages spoken. Most of these languages are of African origin, although many European and Asian languages have been adopted. It is not uncommon to meet local people who speak multiple African languages and at least one European language, like English or French.
- The climate of Africa varies by location and ranges from hot and tropical to subarctic on its snow-capped mountain peaks. Being the hottest continent on earth, much of Africa consists of arid land and desert; however, much of Sub-Saharan Africa is blessed with dense rainforests and savannah. The best time to visit depends on the country and preferred activities and experiences to be enjoyed.
With a long and unique history, Africa is widely accepted as the cradle of civilisation and the origin of humankind. Home to ancient civilisations and diverse cultures, ethnicities, languages and religions, travelling across Africa is a rich and rewarding experience. Most of the characteristic animals of Africa live in Sub-Saharan Africa, including megafauna species such as elephant, rhino, hippo, giraffe and lion.
Our team are always on the lookout for the best experiences on the African Continent, and here are a few of our favourites:
- South Africa
Brimming with animals and birdlife, Botswana is a fabulous safari destination set within unspoilt wilderness areas of outstanding natural beauty.
From the ancient temples and tombs of the pharaohs to the sun-soaked beaches and crystal-clear waters of the Red Sea, Egypt is a fascinating place to visit.
Lush and tropical, Malawi offers laid-back beaches along the lake, wildlife-rich national parks and reserves, rolling tea plantations and ancient rock art sites.
With a blend of African, Arab and European influences, Morocco is a charming and enchanting country brimming with natural beauty and historic cultural wonders.
Bathed by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, Mozambique offers excellent scuba diving and ocean safaris along some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Featuring wide-open spaces and breath-taking scenery, Namibia is a country of stark natural beauty, punctuated with stunning wildlife, diverse people and tribal cultures.
Offering top-notch safaris, sun-kissed beaches and great hospitality, South Africa is a vast and diverse country with many incredible things to see and do.
Home to the magnificent Victoria Falls and walking safaris, Zambia offers abundant wildlife viewing opportunities and some of the most incredible scenery on the continent.
Boasting a rich cultural heritage and an extensive network of national parks, Zimbabwe is a world-class safari destination and home to the epic Victoria Falls.